The following candidates have been recognized and endorsed by the DuPage Greens:
- Holly Scholz for Fox Valley Park District, District 3 (2 or 4 year term determined by lottery after election)
- Steve De La Rosa for Villa Park Library District (4 year term)
- Completed candidate questionnaire (If you get error message pop up windows just click OK and scroll up and down to refresh the screen)
- Kyle Taylor for Kane County Board of School Trustees, St. Charles Township (2 year unexpired term)
- Consolidated General Election Early Voting Starts:
- Thursday, Feb 26, 2017 – If a primary is not being held at your precinct
- Friday, March 10, 2017 – If a primary was held at your precinct
- Consolidated General Election Day: Tuesday, April 4, 2017
Illinois State Board of Elections Info:
Illinois Green Party (ILGP) Info:
DuPage Greens Info:
Call for candidates. Contact us if you are interested in running for office as a Green in the DuPage County area.
Have you ever considered running for office? With thousands of local offices up for election in almost every Illinois community, the April 2019 consolidated elections are the best opportunity for Greens to run for office and WIN.
Most of the offices up for election—such as regional board of school trustees, school board, park board, or library board—in most communities are low-profile, and will require little money and a moderate amount of effort to win. Most of the effort required would go into serving your community as an elected official. Other offices are usually more competitive like mayor, village president, city council, village board, township trustee, or school board, but well worth pursuing if that is you passion.
Contact us if you have any questions or if you’d like more information on elections in your area.